About Worship Team
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Worship Team contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Worship Team
This event occurs 27 February 2019, at 5:45 p.m. Come join us for a night of family, fun, and fellowship as children, who creates their own racing cars, will compete against each other. Snacks and drinks will be provided. For more information contact Kip or Becky Allen.
Everyone is invited to a Skiing/Tubing/Board Games/Fellowship night at Buena Vista on Friday, February 22, from 4-8 p.m. The third floor of the chalet has been reserved for our church. Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the chalet, but food is available for purchase in the Continental Café. Rates are as follows and […]
Children need love. Parents need respect. Dr. Eggerichs believes it is as simple – and complex – as that! In this insightful message, he explains that conflict arises when frustrated moms and dads feel dishonored, while kids blurt, “You don’t care about me!” – generating what he calls the “family crazy cycle.” Learn to establish […]
First Baptist Church of Bemidji
- Bulletin Information, 1-27-2019January 27, 2019 - 6:35 pm
- AWANA Grand Prix NightJanuary 17, 2019 - 3:31 pm
- Buena Vista Family Fun NightJanuary 13, 2019 - 7:16 pm
- Love & Respect in the Family (Sunday School Class) – Every Sunday, First Baptist ChurchJanuary 2, 2019 - 11:44 pm
- VBS Summer 2019 – June 10 – 14October 25, 2018 - 1:09 pm